You have plenty of options when it comes to choosing a dental plan. Not many of them have benefits for both clients with or without insurance. It’s a good idea to do your research and get a detailed explanation of each option before you decide on a dental plan.
What if I don’t have dental insurance?
Our dental care plan is an affordable, flexible alternative to dental insurance. You’ll be able to receive discounted rates on several types of dental care. These can include:
- Preventative care – Keep on top of your regular checkups to ensure your teeth and gums stay healthy. Our plan covers checkups, cleaning, and x-rays.
- Restorative care – Finally, combat gum disease and tooth decay and restore any damage to broken teeth or caused by missing teeth.
- Cosmetic treatments – Enhance your smile with a number of cosmetic treatments.
These are just a few of the options available with our dental plan, contact one of our advisors to find out more.
What if I already have dental insurance?
Our dental care plan is also a great option for people with dental insurance. If you have dental insurance, you could miss out on plenty of savings unintentionally. There are many benefits you can take advantage of. Here is an explanation of how our dental care plan can benefit you, even you if you already have insurance. Follow these tips to get the most out of your dental insurance.
- Don’t waste unused insurance – Your yearly maximum renews every year and you lose any money you haven’t spent. For this reason, there’s no point in delaying any treatment you might need before the end of the year.
- Don’t throw money away – If you have dental insurance, but you only go infrequently for cleanings and aren’t using your insurance benefits then you aren’t getting the greatest value out of your insurance.
- Save on deductibles – Certain plans have a deductible on more complex procedures, including root canals or crowns. The deductible restarts when your plan does. For example, if you still need another procedure before your plan restarts it’s better to do it in the same year in order to save money.
- Overlap treatment – For lengthy procedures or two-step procedures, you might need to overlap them into the next year, such as a root canal followed by a crown. This way you’ll hopefully be able to reduce the costs and get the problem fixed in a timely fashion.
- Get in before fees increase – You never know when the price of your dental insurance is going to go up, so make the most of your insurance premium now.
The right dental care plan for you depends on your own unique situation. Our dental care plan is a good option for people with or without dental insurance and you can learn more about it here. If you would like any further explanation about our dental care plan in Knoxville, Tennessee, get in touch today.